It’s time for another Blog Morsel!
Which means it’s time to share the love and nominate someone here whose work has inspired you between October 25th and November 8th, 2009.
I put together another two card kits as prizes (see inventory below) - one for the nominator and one for the nominee who inspired the nominator. The pair will be selected via a random number generator.
I’ve decided to do this every other Friday, and THEN, at the end of two months, I’ll have a random drawing from ALL the nominees and nominators for ONE piece of actual Blog Candy - something a little more substantial than a Morsel (like a Hero Arts Clear Set). We missed last week because I was so busy with another little project, so next week we'll do this again. And then on the 20th we'll have the actual Blog Candy.
1. Nominate someone whose work has inspired you in the past two weeks by linking to the art that inspired you (use Mr. Linky below). You will put YOUR name into the name field, but link to HER art.
2. If your nominee is randomly chosen, you, the nominator, will need to leave me a comment on the announcement post telling me how to contact you so I can get your snail mail address. If you don't, I'll have no way of getting your prize to you because Mr. Linky will only have a link to your nominee, not you.
- As a nominator, you can nominate as many as three different people each time we have a draw.
- As a nominee, you can be nominated an unlimited number of times.
- The nomination period for this draw is October 25 – November 8, 2009.
- The nomination deadline is midnight, EST, on Sunday, November 8, 2009.
The prize is a card kit I created out of coordinating materials from my stash. Although I'm only including one card base, there are enough materials to make more than one card.This card kit includes:
- 1 Hero Arts card base and envelope (not shown)
- 8 pieces of My Mind's Eye 5.75" x 5.75" patterned paper (2 of each pattern)
- 2 Nestibility paper shapes
- 5 stamped Inkadinkado images (not shown - it's a surprise!)
- 2 yards of ribbon (Martha Stewart)
- 3 decorative brads (Makign Memories)
- 3 buttons (Autumn Leaves)
- 6 sequin flowers
- 3 glitter flowers with 3 mini brads (Heidi Grace)
- 1 large flower (Prima)
- 1 large gem (Creative Imaginations)
- 1 scoop Martha Stewart fine glitter in Carnelian
- 1 surprise element!
I hope everybody decides to join in and have a good time!