Hurrah! It's that time again! Time to nominate those works of art that have inspired you!!!
Share the love and nominate someone here whose work has inspired you between February 16th and March 2nd, 2010.
I created two card kits as prizes (see inventory below) - one for the nominator and one for the nominee who inspired the nominator. The pair will be selected via a random number generator.
I’ve decided to do this every other Friday, and THEN, at the end of the first quarter, I’ll have a random drawing from ALL the nominees and nominators for ONE piece of actual Blog Candy - something a little more substantial than a Morsel (like a Hero Arts Clear Set, for example).
1. Nominate someone whose work has inspired you in the past two weeks by linking to the art that inspired you (use Mr. Linky below). You will put YOUR name into the name field, but link to HER art.
2. If your nominee is randomly chosen, you, the nominator, will need to leave me a comment on the announcement post telling me how to contact you so I can get your snail mail address. If you don't, I'll have no way of getting your prize to you because Mr. Linky will only have a link to your nominee, not you.
- As a nominator, you can nominate as many as three different people each time we have a draw.
- As a nominee, you can be nominated an unlimited number of times.
- The nomination period for this draw is February 16 – March 2, 2010.
- The nomination deadline is 11:59 p.m., EST, on Monday, March 15, 2010.
The prize is a card kit I created out of coordinating materials from my stash. Although I'm only including one card base, there are enough materials to make more than one card. And if you don't believe me, you should see what Linda and Hannah did with their card kits from the last time around! (I'll be having a special post featuring the two of them as soon as I get their permission - their creations will knock your socks off!)
This card kit includes:
- 1 card base and envelope (not shown)
- 8 pieces of My Mind's Eye 5.5" x 6" patterned paper (2 of each pattern)
- 1 Nestibility Cardstock shape
- 1 embossed card stock panel
- 3 embossed card stock flowers
- 3 card stock tabs
- 4 stamped images (not shown - it's a surprise!)
- Alphabet rub-ons (Cloud Nine)
- 2 yards of ribbon
- 6 buttons (Autumn Leaves)
- 3 chipboard shapes
- 1 glittery flower with brad (Heidi Grace)
- 4 photo corners (Making Memories)
- 6 butterflies (punches by Martha Stewart)
Remember, all nominees and nominators from the Inspiration Rewards are eligible to enter for a piece of Blog Candy (TBA) drawing in April, 2010.