The new Memory Box stamps are a treat, and I used two of them in today's card for our Outside the Box blog. I wanted my card to resemble those old-fashioned holiday postcards of long ago. I like my overall result but feel there is something missing....
I wonder... do you think it would look better if the right side of the card had a punched border, too?
- Cut Antique Gold SSP 4.25" x 11", score and fold to create card base.
- Cut 3.75" x 5.25" panel of PP.
- Stamp and emboss Vertical Merry Christmas and Poinsettia Stem on PP panel.
- Color poinsettia image with PrismaColor pencils.
- Border punch Jupiter SSP and adhere to card.
- Adhere PP panel to card.
- Adhere pearls to flower center.
See a complete list of supplies here.
Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!