I made some cards using the Coffee & Tea Set created by Carolyn of Carolyn Draws for Purple Onion Designs for the booster post for our current Kathy's Lily Pad Palette Challenge. (How many times can I work in the word "for", I wonder?)
I had a really good time with this set and can't recommend it enough! Look at all you get!!! Why, you could stamp all day long, five days straight and still not exhaust all your options and combos.
I'm only going to include my favorite card here (you can see the rest here).
Cardstock: ColorMates; Inks: Ranger Distress Spun Sugar, Memento Rich Cocoa; Other Mediums: Signo White Gel Pen; Fibers: May Arts; Other: Pop-Dots (American Crafts); Tools: Nesties (Label 8 dies), Vagabond, Cutterbee Detail Scissors
- Make card base.
- Adhere mat to card face.
- Stamp background panel with Spun Sugar ink; wrap with ribbon, tie bow, and adhere to card.
- Die cut Labels 8 shape and faux stitch with gel marker; adhere.
- Stamp and teacup and highlight with gel pen; fussy cut and adhere to die cut with pop-dots.
- Stamp sentiment and adhere with pop-dots.
Here's another card I made since then using one of this set's images and a sentiment from a stamp set by the Cat's Pajamas:
Cardstock: ColorMates; Inks: Ranger Distress Spun Sugar, Memento Rich Cocoa; Other Mediums: Signo White Gel Pen, Perfect Pearls (Flamingo); Fibers: May Arts; Other: Pop-Dots (American Crafts); Tools: Cutterbee Detail Scissors
- Make card base and round top corners.
- Cut mat and round top corners; faux stitch using gel pen.
- Wrap mat with ribbon, tie bow, and adhere to card.
- Stamp cupcakes (3 on pink cardstock, 3 on cream) and highlight bottoms with gel pen; fussy cut, layer, and adhere with pop-dots.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Dot cupcake tops with Perfect Pearls.
That one was my fave too, Deborah! So beautiful! And the sentiment on your second card gave me a good giggle this morning - cute card! Hugs! :)
Posted by: Barb | March 15, 2012 at 08:57 AM
Delightful set Deborah & love your cards.
Posted by: janet aka swanlady21 | March 15, 2012 at 12:45 PM
What an awesome set of stamps. Only $16...
that might have to be my fun weekend purchase...
Posted by: Chrystina | March 17, 2012 at 07:33 PM