S U P P L I E S:
Memory Box Viola 6"x6" patterned paper, cardstock, Darla die, Just a Note rubber stamp; VersaFine Black Onyz ink; Zig marker; gems and pearls (Mark Richards); button (Junkitz); embroidery floss, silk ribbon; Fiskars Upper Crest border punch, Crop-a-dile corner rounder.
(Note: Upper Crest was not available at Simon Says Stamps, but you could just as easily use the other two border punches pictured above).
I N S T R U C T I O N S:
- Make card base.
- Cut patterned paper panels, adhere to card, and round corners.
- Border punch white paper, wrap with ribbon, and adhere to card.
- Attach bling ot border.
- Stamp sentiment on white panel, draw dot-and-dash border, round corners, and adhere.
- Die cut butterfly and attach.
- Tie ribbon into bow, stitch to button with embroidery floss, and adhere to butterfly.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!