Here's a card I made for Outside the Box, the Memory Box blog:
S U P P L I E S: Memory Box cardstock (Water), Soiree Shimmer Paper (Lagoon), patterned papers (Viola 6x6, Viola Flower Cottage), rubber stamp (Happy Birthday Candle), and die (Seville Buckle); seal punch (Martha Stewart); flower (Prima); ink (VersaFine Onyx Black); dimensional foam
I N S T R U C T I O N S:
- Make card base from Water cardstock.
- Cut and adhere Flower Cottage patterned paper to card.
- Cut strip of green Viola 6x6 patterned paper and adhere; punch circle of same and set aside.
- Stamp sentiment, cut wedge from end, and adhere.
- Die cut Seville Buckle from Soiree Shimmer Paper (optional: I decided not to punch out all of the bits for a little variety) and adhere.
- Adhere punched seal with dimensional tape.
- Adhere flower.
- Go soak in a nice, cool bath!
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!
just beautiful Deborah
Posted by: Dawn T | July 2, 2012 at 05:16 AM
Gorgeous card, Deborah! Love Memory Box dies, and this one is a beauty!
Posted by: joy | July 2, 2012 at 08:14 AM
very beautiful card.
Posted by: luanne | July 2, 2012 at 09:38 PM
This is just so pretty Deborah. I love it. TFS
Posted by: Isha | July 3, 2012 at 05:53 PM