I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base and adhere white panel.
- Die cut Frangia Bouquet from brown panel and adhere to patterned paper panel.
- Cut white panel, stamp sentiment, cut traingle from end, and adhere to brown panel.
- Adhere strip of patterned paper to sentiment panel, then adhere enamel dots to flower centers.
- Tie ribbon into bow and adhere.
- Adhere buckle to bow center.
- Adhere brown panel to white panel with dimensional foam.
T I P
Snip one end of the buckle's center bar and slide the bar under the center of the bow; a drop of fabric glue will secure the buckle to the bow.
If you get the Memory Box Simple Buckles die set, you can make your own buckle by adding pearls to the die!
S U P P L I E S
(All products are from Memory Box unless otherwise noted.) Cardstock: Vanilla Bean, White; Patterned Paper: Serendipity (Basic Grey); Stamps: April Showers (B1912); Dies: Frangia Bouquet (98568); Ink: Espresso (Ranger); Accents: Pearl buckle (Li'l Davis), enamel dots (Teresa Collins); Ribbon: Martha Stewart; Adhesives: pop-dots ISERT INLINKZ MGRXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
INSERT INLINKZ MGRXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
If you enjoyed this post, please hit the G+ button below (listed next to the Twitter button right above the comments). I need to establish my author rank ASAP for professional reasons. Thank you so much!
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!