Here's a card I made with a Hampton Art stamp for my best friend from high school because Angie is a dachshund lover and owner.
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterened Paper: Doodlebug; Clear Stamp Sets: His and Her Campers (Art Impressions), Handwritten Sentiments (Jillibean Soup); Media: ink, Spectrum Noir colored pencils; Embellishments: enamel dots (My Mind’s Eye), buttons, washi tape (Little B), Cord (Hempotique); Other: glue dots; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, Nestabilities die, Vagabond, foam ink blender
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card.
- Cut 4" x 5.25" patterned paper panel and patterned paper strip.
- Adhere PP strip to PP panel, add washi tape, and adhere to card base.
- Die cut white paper but don't remove paper from die. Use the die as a mask and apply ink to the die cut.
- Remove die cut panel from die and stamp sentiment and dog.
- Color in dog using colored pencils and adhere to card.
- Thread buttons and adhere along with enamel dots.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!
such a cute card Deborah.
Posted by: Dawn T | July 21, 2014 at 03:24 AM
Cute dog. So sweet
Posted by: ionabunny | July 22, 2014 at 08:35 AM
What a terrific card! Jo x
Posted by: Dotty Jo | July 23, 2014 at 12:44 PM