Good grief, but it's been busy around here!
There are only a few weeks left in the summer semester and then fall madness begins. Our cherry tomatoes have finally started hatching, and they are too tasty for words - yuuuuummy!
I made a Sweet 16 birthday card for the Hampton Art blog using one of their latest clear stamp sets. This idea can be used for a lot of different birthdays or anniversaries. All you have to do is color the pertinent numbers and add a sentiment, or a die cut, etc. to suit the occasion.
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White; Clear Stamp Set: Birthday Bisque (Jilly Bean); Media: ink, colored pencil; Embellishments: enamel dots (My Mind’s Eye), washi tape; Other: Diamond Stickles (Ranger); Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, ¼” corner rounder
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 4.25” card.
- Stamp numbers image with light grey ink.
- Color in numbers using colored pencil.
- Stamp sentiment with ink that coordinates with the colored pencil.
- Adhere washi tape and round the bottom corners.
- Adhere enamel dots.
- Apply Stickles to colored numbers and allow to dry.
Thanks for stopping, and have a blessed day!
Love how you used the numbers!
Posted by: Linda Baker | July 17, 2014 at 09:57 PM
Great card, Jo x
Posted by: Dotty Jo | July 18, 2014 at 07:14 PM
Great idea to highlight the numbers. That's a great stamp
Posted by: ionabunny | July 22, 2014 at 08:43 AM