Greetings and Salutations, Stamp Addicts!
I don't know about y'all, but here in my neighborhood it's grey and overcast. Bleeeh. It makes me want to jump into my card below and take off on an adventure!
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: Bazzill; Stamps: Hot Air Balloon cling set (Graphic 45), sentiment from Sight Seeing Stew (Jillibean Soup); Inks: black, embossing, lavendar, peacock, pea green, purple; Accents: Halloween wood veneer stars (Jillibean Soup); Embossing Powder: Platinum; Adhesives: Tombo Multi-Glue, Score Tape; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, heat tool, craft mat, foam ink applicators
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make 4.25” x 5.5” card base.
- Cut a 4" x 5.25" panel of black cardstock and adhere to card base.
- Use foam ink applicators to apply colored inks to 3.75" x 5" panel of white cardstock.
- Stamp balloon images and sentiment with black ink.
- Adhere stamped panel to card.
- Apply embossing ink to stars, coat with EP and heat set.
- Once cool, adhere stars to card.
By the way, my friend Judy Jung (see her Wednesday Wonder interview) has a terrific column every other Saturday over at the Penny Black blog. You should check out today's edition of Running With Scissors because it's chock-full of great cards featuring new Penny Black products, and she also shares a very humorous story about an attempt to start a holiday tradition!
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!