Halloween is upon us, and I, for one, am already tricked out. The last two weeks have been insane for me, so I've not had a lot of time to post, but I'm hoping to inundate y'all this week!
Today's card features 6" x 6" Witches Brew patterned paper and enamel stars from Jillibean Soup and Hampton Art stamps you can purchase at Michaels. I made this card for my BFF from high school and I had better get it into the mail or it will be past its expiration date by the time it arrives!
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: Ninah Solar White (card base); Patterned Paper: Witches Brew (Jillibean Soup); Ink: black; Colored Pencils (Spectrum Noir); Embellishments: gems (Mark Richards), enamel stars (Jillibean Soup); Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, corner rounder
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card.
- Cut and adhere 4.25” x 5.5” panel of patterned paper.
- Stamp images on white card panel, color, and adhere.
- Adhere gems and enamel dots.
T I P S
- When you color a cat, don't just go for one color! It's very easy to throw some stripes in there, and it's so much cuter!
- Remember to draw on some whiskers. (I forgot!!!)
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!