Hey, there, Stampers!
Today's card features patterned paper and a coordinating sentiment stamp from Graphic 45's Steampunk Spells collection.
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock; Stamping Spells patterned paper and coordinating clear stamp set (Graphic 45); Media: metallic ink; gems: Mark Richards; Other: Tape Works glitter tape, foam dimensional tape; Tools: Beloved Stars die (Memory Box), Stars & Hearts die (Simon Says Stamp), Blueprints 15 (Die-Namics by My Favorite Things), Vagabond, paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, corner rounder
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card and round bottom corners.
- Die cut and adhere patterned paper.
- Die cut circle and stamp sentiment; set aside to dry or heat-set.
- Apply three rows of gold glitter tape to cardstock scrap and die cut Stars & Hearts three times.
- Adhere gold stars as desired on card; follow by adhering gems in star centers.
- Apply five rows of black glitter tape to cardstock scrap and die cut Blessed Stars.
- Snip bow off of Blessed Stars die-cut and set aside.
- Place top of Blessed Stars tendrils die-cut to card in area of stamped circle and adhere by wrapping gold glitter tape around card front.
- Apply a 5" length of black glitter tape to scrap cardstock, cut a 1/4" strip length-wise, and adhere strip to center of gold tape; trim ends flush with card.
- Adhere die-cut circle with foam dimensional tape to cover tops of tendrils.
- Adhere Blessed Stars bow to stamped circle.
T I P
If you don't have any glittery cardstock for die cutting, make some by applying rows of glittery washi tape to scrap cardstock. Make sure your rows abutt one another precisely - no overlap or spaces between. Die cut as usual and voila! You have fancy-pants glittery goodness that nobody will ever suspect is a tape-covered scrap of cardstock.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!