Hello, Stampin' Addicts!
Today's card features a sentiment stamp and patterned paper from Jillibean Soup as well as a little bit of embossing paste action!
(I had to "fix" a less than stellar gackground issue in my picture, so if it looks a little funky, that's why!)
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock; Patterned Paper: Spicy Social Soup (Jillibean Soup); Stamp (Jillibean Soup); Wood Embellishment (Studio Calico); Other: embossing paste, Diamond Glaze; foam dimensional tape, glue dots, embroidery floss, twine, button; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, corner rounder, trowel, needle
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card and round opposite corners.
- Apply embossing paste with trowel over stencil and let dry.
- Once embossing paste has dried, cut a panel of patterned paper and adhere.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Cut strip of icon images; tie twine around, tie bow and secure with glue dot.
- Adhere icon element strip with dimensional tape.
- Adhere wood accent with Diamond Glaze over bow's center.
- Thread button and adhere in center of wood accent with glue dot.
T I P
Make sure you wash your stencil and trowel immediately after use. Otherwise, it will dry and damage your stencil.
If you haven't played with embossing paste yet, you need to remedy that ASAP! As Martha would say, It's a good thing.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!
Love the design!
Posted by: Linda Baker | November 3, 2014 at 07:59 AM
Love the embossing paste action. It's my new favorite product!
Posted by: Becca Cruger | November 4, 2014 at 09:57 AM
I love this card Deborah! very modern amd fresh!
Posted by: Nikki | November 5, 2014 at 07:27 AM
Excellent, and very modern, Jo x
Posted by: Dotty Jo | November 7, 2014 at 02:07 PM