Hello and welcome back!
It's my day to post at Outside the Box, the Memory Box Design team blog!
Today's card was inspired by a card (see it here) made by the delightful Julie Ebersol. Julie is the Queen of Clean (and Simple), and I think Memory Box dies are at their elegant best when they are used in the CAS style. So here is my homage to Julie and her fabulous card (please pardon the less than stellar lighting):
S U P P L I E S
Memory Box Dies: Cirque Alphabet Tags, Advent Calendar; Cardstock: metallic cardstocks (Hobby Lobby); Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn; Accents: gems (Mark Richards); Other: dimensional foam tape, Scor-Tape
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make 4.25" x 5.5" card base.
- Cut two 1/4" x 5.5" strips from red metallic paper and adhere to vertical edges of card using Scor-Tape.
- Die cut "J", "O", and "Y" Cirque Alphabet Tags from red metallic paper, 3 "blank" Advent Calendar tags from patterned paper, and 3 "blank" Advent Calendar tags from silver metallic paper.
- Snip off ornament tops from silver paper and adhere to red ornament tops.
- Adhere red ornament tags to patterned paper tags and adhere to card with dimensional tape.
- Adhere gems.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!
Cards, cardmaking, "handmade cards", "greeting cards", stamping, "rubber stamping", stamps, "card art", papercrafting, papercrafts, "Memory Box", dies, "Christmas Cards"
Love this and it gives me ideas!! I need a few of those. Hugz
Posted by: ionabunny | December 9, 2014 at 10:25 AM
Posted by: Lynda | December 9, 2014 at 01:46 PM
Posted by: Deborah | December 9, 2014 at 07:04 PM
Oh, this is just beautiful and I agree that the CAS design really showcases these dies!
Posted by: karenladd | December 10, 2014 at 02:19 AM
Beautiful, Deborah! Love the metallic ornaments :)
Posted by: Helen Gullett | December 11, 2014 at 09:02 PM