Howdy, peeps! If you're housebound from the wretched snow, today's a good day to surf the 'Net - do come in and get warm!
My card today features some stamps from two of Hampton Art's latest clear sets - Celebrate Birthday (SC0682) and Oh Baby (SC0685)!
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock; Patterned Paper (Jillibean Soup); Clear Stamp Sets: Celebrate Birthday, Oh Baby (Hampton Art); Media: brown ink, Memento brush pens (Tsukineko), colored pencils (Spectrum Noir); Accents: enamel heart, gems (Mark Richards); Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4” x 4” card from white cardstock.
- Cut 3” x 4” white cardstock panel and 4” x 4” patterned paper panel; layer and adhere to card.
- Stamp balloons and sentiment on white panel.
- Draw circles and zigzags on balloons, then color balloons and banner with pencils.
- Draw stitched lines and "shadows" to left of "Happy" with blue marker.
- Adhere enamel heart and gems.
T I P
When you have an open stamped space - like a balloon - you don't have to leave it blank. Draw some designs on it (I drew circles and zigzags) and then color the space. It's a great way to add a lot of variety to your stamps!
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!