Welcome back, card fans!
My card today features stamps from some of the latest clear sets -
Celebrate Birthday (SC0682) and Oh Baby (SC0685) - by Hampton Art!
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock; Patterned Paper: (Jillibean Soup); Clear Stamp Sets: Celebrate Birthday, Oh Baby (Hampton Art); Media: green ink, black fine-tip pen, colored pencils (Spectrum Noir); Accents: enamel dots (various), gems (Mark Richards), silk ribbon; Die: Spellbinders; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, Vagabond
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card from white cardstock.
- Cut 3.75” x 5” pattened paper panel and 4” x 5.25” black cardstock panel; adhere patterned paper to cardstock.
- Die cut circle from bottom right corner of matted patterned paper and hold in place on card while lightly tracing the cirular opening on the card front.
- Stamp frog and sentiments with green ink on card front within the traced circle.
- Use colored pencil to enhance letters, create shading, and add dimension to frog.
- Erase the pencil tracing marks.
- Go over the lines in the frog's eyes with fine-tip pen.
- Tie bow around matted patterned paper panel and adhere panel to card.
- Adhere dots and gems to outer circle and frog's eyes.
- Draw a stitched line inside the circle.
T I P
Take advantage of patterned paper arranged in geometrical shapes. The paper used here is perfect for spotlighting a focal point.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!