Hello, Stampin' Addicts!
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Soup Staples III (Jillibean Soup); Accents: Mix the Media Ephemera tag, Mix the Media vellum heart (Jillibean Soup), enamel heart (CN Crafts), enamel dots (Teresa Collins), pearl (Recollections), cord (Hemptique), button; Die: Thanks (Simon Says Stamp); Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, scissors,
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card.
- Cut woodgrain paper and adhere.
- Cut "chicken wire" paper into tag shape (or use a die).
- Die cut "thanks" and adhere to paper tag.
- Cut bottom of burlap tag into points and adhere hearts.
- Thread tags with cord, pull ends through button back and tie into a bow.
- Adhere paper tag to card with foam dimensional tape.
- Adhere enamel dots and pearl.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!