Hiya, welcome back!
Today's card features Hampton Art's Jillibean Soup papers from the Cool as a Cucumber Soup collection and a fab-o die from Neat and Tangled that I officially pronounce to be a Cool Product!
S U P P L I E S
Card stock: PTI; Patterned Paper and Die Cut: Cool as a Cucumber Soup (Jillibean Soup); Stamp: Friends clear set (Hampton Art); Ink: VersaFine (Imagine Crafts); Embellishments: sparkle stickers (Starform Stickers), button (Blumenthal-Lansing), and Hemptique cord; Dies: Box (Neat & Tangled), tag (MFT Dienamics Blueprints 18 set); Other: tissue paper, foam dimensional tape, glue dots
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” card.
- Layer and adhere orange card stock and patterned paper panels to card.
- Die cut box from patterned paper and orange card stock.
- Score and fold the two boxes.
- Assemble the box (see tip below) and adhere to card with foam dimensional tape.
- Fold tissue paper and adhere.
- Adhere dog die cut with foam dimensional tape.
- Die cut tag, stamp sentiment, and adhere with foam dimensional tape.
- Thread button, tie bow and adhere button bow-side-down with glue dot.
- Adhere sparkle sticker in center of heart.
T I P
Give your box some contrast by cutting it once from patterned paper ("A") and once from a coordinating paper or card stock ("B"). Score both boxes on their fold lines. Cut off the flaps from the body of A's box. Then cut down Box B's body to about one inch, cutting the sides on an inward slant so they act as tabs for the flaps. Adhere B's tabs to the inside of A's box and fold the flaps outward. Finish assembling box and adhere to project.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!
Such a fun card...LOVE the colors! Gotta agree on the N&T die:)
Posted by: ~amy~ | May 8, 2015 at 08:59 AM
That is so cute. Love the box and the cute puppy. Hugz
Posted by: ionabunny | May 9, 2015 at 07:51 AM