I started making my own cleaner when I discovered that it cost me about 30¢ to make the same amount of name-brand cleaner that cost $7.00 at the store.
You can purchase each ingredient (including the spritzer bottle) in the pharmaceutical and/or personal grooming aisles of your local chain stores for less than a dollar apiece.
I purchased all of my ingredients approximately five years ago, and I am nowhere near running out, so I'm very pleased with the frugality and effectiveness of my cleaner!
This recipe is safe and gentle for clear and rubber stamps and even protects rubber stamps from drying out. It works on every stamping ink I've used except StazOn (which requires a special kind of cleaner).
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 2 Tablespoons of liquid glycerin
- 1 Tablespoon of baby shampoo
- 7 oz distilled water
- 1 teaspoon of Rosewater (optional)
- 8 oz spritzer bottle
D I R E C T I O N S
- Pour glycerin and shampoo into spritzer bottle.
- Add distilled water and shake well.
- Use as you would any other name-brand cleaner.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!