Today's card uses Summer Red Raspberry Soup products from Jillibean Soup (love that stuff)!
S U P P L I E S
Summer Red Raspberry Soup 6" x 6" Patterned Paper, Pea Pod Parts and wood veneers (Jillibean Soup); Cardstock: Harvest Gold, Aqua Mist (PTI); Accents: enamel dot (MME), gems, cord (Hemptique); Other: foam dimensional tape, copier paper; Embossing Folder: Swiss Dots (Cuttlebug); Dies: Die-namics Blueprints 18 (My Favorite Things); Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, Vagabond
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 3.5” x 5” card base.
- Die cut patterned paper panels and adhere to copier paper.
- Die cut gold strip, dry emboss, and adhere over seam between patterned paper panels.
- Wrap panel with cord, tie into bow, and adhere to card with foam dimensional tape.
- Adhere Pea Pod sentiment with foam dimensional tape.
- Adhere wood veneer flower, enamel dot, and gems.
T I P
Use lightweight copier paper to adhere PP panels to a common base. You can then add your embellishments, wrap with ribbon, etc. easily before adhering the whole panel to your card.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!