Today's card features the new Row of Poppies die and a sentiment from my favorite new PoppyStamps clear stamp set Hope and Thanks. I love these bright colors and the contrast!
S U P P L I E S
Stamp: Hope and Thanks (PoppyStamps); Inks: Summer Sunrise, Melon Berry, Orange Zest (PTI); Dies: Row of Poppies, Cascadia Butterfly Trio (Memory Box); Accents: gems
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make 3.5" x 5" card base.
- Cut panel of card stock and adhere to card.
- Die cut Row of Poppies from white card stock and adhere.
- Die cut two small butterflies and apply ink with foam tool (lightest color in the center, getting gradually darker as you reach the edges).
- Adhere butterflies with glue dots and adhere small gems.
- Layer inks on sentiment stamp and impress on white card stock. (Or see TIP below.)
- Trim sentiment (centered) to .5" x 4.5" and cut ends to banner points.
- Score approximately .75" and 1" from each end, bend on score lines and add piece of foam dimensional tape to center of banner; adhere to card.