Hi, all, and welcome back!
Summer Red Raspberry Soup products from Jillibean Soup are on the menu for today (a very tasty line, I must say).
S U P P L I E S
Summer Red Raspberry Soup 6" x 6" Patterned Paper, Pea Pod Parts and wood veneers (Jillibean Soup); Cardstock: Harvest Gold, Aqua Mist (PTI); Colored Pencil: #035 (Spectrum Noir); Accents: gems; Other: foam dimensional tape; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, Vagabond, scissors, 6x6 Mini-Stitch Doodle Dot template (Crafter's Workshop)
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 3.5” x 5” card base.
- Cut strips of patterned paper and cardstock, cut banner ends, layer, and adhere to 3.25" x 4.75" cardstock panel.
- Snip strips' ends flush with cardstock panel and adhere to card front.
- Use template to draw stitching with colored pencil.
- Adhere PeaPod sentiment with foam dimensional tape.
- Adhere wood veneer butterfly and gems.
T I P
You don't need a banner die to make a banner. Mark the center of a cardstock or PP strip .25" (or more - you decide) from one end. Cut up from the left corner of the strip's end to the center mark and repeat from the right corner (basically, you're just removing a triangle shape of paper from the strip's end). And - voilá - you got yourself a banner!
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!