Hiya, Stamp Fans!
The blitz started yesterday and will continue all week with multiple chances to win some of the new goodies! There will be at least two posts each day, so be sure to check both morning and afternoon.
Memory Box is keen to learn what you think about its new release and our projects, so there will be a prize for every post, and you can enter to win every one of them! Leave a comment to get your name in the hat.
The deadline for leaving comments is Sunday, July 19th at 11:59 PM EST. The winners will be posted on Outside the Box on the afternoon of Monday, July 20.
S U P P L I E S
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base.
- Cut and adhere white cardstock and patterned paper panels to card.
- Die cut Stitched Thank You Square Frame, Tanglewood Frame, and Cascadia Butterfly Trio.
- Trim Tanglewood Frame die-cut to fit and adhere to back of Stitched Thank You Square Frame die-cut, then adhere the frame to the card.
- Adhere butterflies and gems.
T I P S
- Don't be afraid to layer dies. Using them either as a die-cut (like I did here) or using the die cut as a stencil can really increase your design choices.
- The Sakura glue pen is my go-to adhesive for pinning down the delicate and intricate details that are the trademark of Memory Box dies. It offers pinpoint precision and control. It's like a ballpoint pen, but unlike competitor versions, it doesn't clog, overflow, or fail to stick. For top results, dot or jot a line of glue, wait about three seconds for it to set, and then press and hold the glued bits for about two seconds. Love. This. Glue!