I have a new class that is being offered two times this month!
It's a Graphic 45 Halloween tags class open to students who wish to stretch their design muscles by using the samples as inspiration (we're not doing step-by-step exact reproductions).
I'm providing twenty samples (ten each of vertical and horizontal layouts - see below for some spotlights) and am providing tag blueprints and plenty of Graphic 45 Halloween product from their last two collections, as well as other supplies and embellishments.
The tags can be used individually or as a mini-book (plenty of different journal and picture features - hidden and in plain sight)!
Here's a small sampler that spotlights some of the tags:
S T O R E: Neu Scrapbooking Store (317.781.7970)
L O C A T I O N: 5135 South Emerson, Suite F, Indianapolis, IN 46237
W H A T Y O U' L L M A K E: Both sides of 5 tags (approx. 3.25" x 6.25" each)
S K I L L S I N V O L V E D: Advanced to Intermediate
- Tape runner and/or ScorTape
- Other adhesives of your choice
- Foam dimensional tape/dots
- Mutli-Medium Matte or Glossy Accents
- Hole punches
- Corner rounder
- Detail scissors
- Scoring board
- bone folder
- Black fine-point pen/marker
- Colored pencils / Copics / Watercolors / color medium of your choosing
- Stash items (buttons, bling, ribbon, stickers, rub-ons, etc.)
- Anything else you love to put on tags
P.S. Watch the letters fill up as the days go by!