Good morning! Thank you for dropping by once again.
It's my day to post on the Memory Box Design Team blog, Outside the Box, and today I thought I'd share an any-occasion kind of a card.
M E M O R Y B O X S U P P L I E S
A D D I T I O N A L S U P P L I E S
Ink: Black Archival Ink, Distress Embossing (Ranger); Accents: gems (Mark Richards), button, cord (Hemptique); Markers: Clean Color Real Brush WaterColors (Zig); Other: watercolor paper (Canson), Seafoam White embossing powder (Ranger), fun foam
- Make 3.5" x 5" card base from Mocha cardstock.
- Stamp Blooming Leaf Border with Archival Ink on watercolor paper and watercolor with markers.
- Once dry, die cut painted image using Postage Strip.
- Cut Mocha panel 3.25" x 4.75" and 1" x 4.75" strip of Jack O Lantern cardstock.
- Adhere Jack O Lantern strip to back of Mocha panel.
- Stamp sentiment on panel with embossing ink, apply embossing powder and heat.
- Adhere fun foam to back of panel and attach to card.
- Adhere die-cut image to panel.
- Thread button, tie bow, and adhere along with gems.
P.S. Watch the letters fill up as the days go by!
Oooh! I am having fun watching the CCC's fill up! And as for your card....I thought that was pp....not your own watercolouring! Looks fabulous:):)
Posted by: Lizzy Hill | September 9, 2015 at 06:32 AM
Love the card, the warm cardstock and pop of color on the panel are fantastic!
Posted by: Monica Maier | September 9, 2015 at 09:09 AM
Oh. This is a wow, stop me dead in my tracks kinda creation. Love it. CAS perfection and your postage stamp is just lovely. Thanks for sharing. I feel all inspired. Hugz
Posted by: ionabunny | September 10, 2015 at 07:46 AM
Fantabulous! Love this! The colors are wonderful - A perfect Fall card!!
Posted by: Lisa Haines | September 10, 2015 at 10:16 AM
Posted by: Deborah | September 10, 2015 at 10:29 PM
Love your colours and simple style, Jo x
Posted by: Dotty Jo | September 15, 2015 at 01:43 PM
Very nice! I have chipboards in the stamp form....Coule be nice to try.
Posted by: NatQuebec | October 11, 2015 at 09:55 AM