Good morning, card makers, and welcome back!
Today I've got another Halloween tag featuring Rare Oddities and An Eerie Tale products from Graphic 45. (Surprise, surprise - *giggle*!)
S U P P L I E S
Rare Oddities and An Eerie Tale 6" x 6", 8" x 8" and 12" x 12" Patterned Papers, Stickers, Chipboard Elements; Inks: embossing, purple, brown, red; Accents: pearls, bat veneer (Jillibean Soup), button; Die (Papertrey Ink), twine (Hemptique); Embossing Powder: Platinum (Ranger); Other: alphabet stamp, flower dies, tag punch, office tag (3.25" x 6.25"), Scor-Tape; Tools: paper cutter, scissors, heat tool, hole punch
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Swipe sides of tag with black ink or marker.
- Cut patterned papers, edge sides with black marker and ink edges.
- Adhere patterned papers (order: green "rare oddities", red paisley, black ruler, purple scrollwork).
- Re-punch hole and edge with ink.
- Re-swipe sides and edge hole with black ink.
- Cut picture, adhere to back of chipboard frame, and adhere frame to tag.
- Die cut flowers, ink edges and adhere.
- Cover bat veneer, button, and pearls with embossing powder, apply powder, and heat; adhere.
- Punch ting tag, stamp "H", apply embossing powder, heat and adhere.
- Adhere sticker to note flap.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!