Good morning, Stampers!
Today's card features some Christmas stamps and a die from the Hampton Art clear sets Tree Trimmings and Snowflakes.
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: aqua, kraft; Watercolor paper; Clear Stamp Set: Tree Trimmings (Hampton Art); Stamp and Coordinating Die: Snowflakes clear stamp set SCO666 (Hot Fudge Studio by Hampton Art); Inks: VersaMark; Ranger Distress Inks: Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio, Mermaid Lagoon; Other: Extra Fine Platinum EP (Ranger), silver embossing glitter (WOW); Accents: pearls; Die: My Favorite Things; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, MISTI, foam ink applicators, heat tool, Vagabond
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 4.25” x 5.5” aqua card.
- Cut a 4⅛" x 5⅛" kraft panel, die cut circles, and adhere to card.
- Color watercolor paper with Distress Inks and die cut two snowflakes.
- Stamp snowflakes with Versamark ink on die-cut snowflakes, apply glitter EP and heat emboss.
- Stamp sentiment with Versamark ink on kraft panel, apply platinum EP, and heat set.
- Adhere pearls to snowflakes and snowflakes to card.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!
*This is an international card exchange - you send a handmade card to the person above you on the list, and you receive one from the person below you on the list. If that's not enough of a win-win, I also randomly draw a prize winner each month. I do a reveal of all the cards with links to the challenge participants' blogs or online photo galleries - which is a great way to increase exposure to your blog or photo gallery!. Please read the Rules and FAQ's if you want to play along. :~D
Total cards exchanged as of December 1, 2015: 1,905
Come join a fun and rewarding international card exchange! Send a handmade card to the person above you on the list, and get one from the person below you. In addition, you may be the randomly drawn winner of the sponsor's prize! All cards are showcased in a reveal post with links to their makers' blogs or online photo galleries. It's a win-win, so sign up now!