Welcome back, card lovers!
Today's card can be made in less than ten minutes and is a great solution when you need a card quickly.
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: Vintage Cream (PTI); Patterned Paper: 12" x 12" Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup and 12" x 12" Birthday Bisque (Jillibean Soup); Other Media: black PITT pen (Faber-Castell); Accents: wood butterfly (Studio Calico), button, floss (Hemptique); Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, scissors, Crafter's Workshop 6x6 Mini-Stitch Doodle Dot template
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make 3.25” x 5” base from cream cardstock.
- Cut panel of Birthday Bisque green polka dot PP and adhere to card.
- Cut Sew Sweet Sunshine Soup sentiment panel and adhere.
- Draw stitches on top and bottom of sentiment panel.
- Thread button with floss, tie into bow and adhere to wooden butterfly.
- Adhere wooden butterfly to card.
- OPTIONAL: Stuff with gift cards and mail to your baby sister because you totally forgot her birthday on Sunday.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!
*This is an international card exchange - you send a handmade card to the person above you on the list, and you receive one from the person below you on the list. If that's not enough of a win-win, I also randomly draw a prize winner each month. I do a reveal of all the cards with links to the challenge participants' blogs or online photo galleries - which is a great way to increase exposure to your blog or photo gallery!. Please read the Rules and FAQ's if you want to play along. :~D
Total cards exchanged as of December 1, 2015: 1,905
Come join a fun and rewarding international card exchange! Send a handmade card to the person above you on the list, and get one from the person below you. In addition, you may be the randomly drawn winner of the sponsor's prize! All cards are showcased in a reveal post with links to their makers' blogs or online photo galleries. It's a win-win, so sign up now!