Welcome back, card lovers!
Today's card features papers and Pea Pod Parts from Jillibean Soup's Alphabet Soup II collection. This card can be made in less than ten minutes for those times when you need a card on the fly.
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: Simply Chartreuse (PTI); 12" x 12" Patterned Paper and Pea Pod Parts: Alphabet Soup II (Jillibean Soup); Accents: button, cord & floss (Hemptique, DMC); Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, scissors,
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make 4.25” x 5.5” base from cardstock.
- Cut and adhere panel from Alphabet Soup II's Mixed Veggies paper.
- Cut and adhere library cards from Alphabet Soup II's Bay Leaf paper.
- Cut and adhere strip from Alphabet Soup II's Alphabet Pasta paper.
- Wrap hemp around card front and tie in bow.
- Wrap floss around card front, thread through button, tie into knot and adhere with hemp to card.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!
*This is an international card exchange - you send a handmade card to the person above you on the list, and you receive one from the person below you on the list. If that's not enough of a win-win, I also randomly draw a prize winner each month. I do a reveal of all the cards with links to the challenge participants' blogs or online photo galleries - which is a great way to increase exposure to your blog or photo gallery!. Please read the Rules and FAQ's if you want to play along. :~D
Total cards exchanged as of March 1, 2016: 1,992
Come join a fun and rewarding international card exchange! Send a handmade card to the person above you on the list, and get one from the person below you. In addition, you may be the randomly drawn winner of the sponsor's prize! All cards are showcased in a reveal post with links to their makers' blogs or online photo galleries. It's a win-win, so sign up now!
Such a nice card !
Posted by: NatQuebec | March 12, 2016 at 03:22 PM