Greetings and Salutations, Card Makers!
Today's card features some goodies from Jillibean Soup's Saffron Yellow Pepper Soup collection!
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: avocado, white; 6x6 Patterned Papers: Saffron Yellow Pepper Soup (Jillibean Soup); Accents: Saffron Yellow Pepper Soup wood veneer sentiment (Jillibean Soup), sequins (Jillibean Soup), pearls; Other: orange watercolor paint; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, scissors, corner rounder, hexagon die (Hero Arts), Vagabond
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25” x 5.5” base from avocado cardstock and round bottom corners.
- Cut and adhere strip of PP along right side; repeat with white cardstock.
- Cut panel from Sew Bite Size Bits PP and insert needle through center of pincushion (follow needle on picture).
- Die cut three hexagons of different PP and adhere with foam dimensional tape.
- Wash sentiment and flower with orange watercolor paint; adhere when dry.
- Adhere sequins and pearls.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!
*This is an international card exchange - you send a handmade card to the person above you on the list, and you receive one from the person below you on the list. If that's not enough of a win-win, I also randomly draw a prize winner each month. I do a reveal of all the cards with links to the challenge participants' blogs or online photo galleries - which is a great way to increase exposure to your blog or photo gallery!. Please read the Rules and FAQ's if you want to play along. :~D
Total cards exchanged as of April 1, 2016: 2,007!
Come join a fun and rewarding international card exchange! Send a handmade card to the person above you on the list, and get one from the person below you. In addition, you may be the randomly drawn winner of the sponsor's prize! All cards are showcased in a reveal post with links to their makers' blogs or online photo galleries. It's a win-win, so sign up now!