W E L C O M E, H E R O A R T S H O P P E R S!
As you know, the Hero Arts Hosti have been busy playing, and today marks the second of a two-day blog hop featuring fabulous stamps from the new 2016 release and winter catalogue!
LAST HOP STOP FEATURED:
The fantastic and fabulous card art of Sally Sherfield!
S U P P L I E S:
Cardstock: Canyon Clay, Plum Pudding, Stamper's Select White, Summer Sunrise (Papertrey Ink); Stamps: Halloween Trimmings Stamp & Cut, Zig Zag Background (Hero Arts); Inks: Canyon Clay, Harvest Gold (Papertrey Ink), Wilted Violets (Ranger), Onyx Black VersaFine (Tsukineko); Pen: Zig; Accents: gems (Mark Richards), hemp (Hemptique); Adhesives: Stick-It Double-Sided Adhesive, Tombo Tape Runner
I N S T R U C T I O N S:
- Make 4¼" x 5½" card base from Canyon Clay cardstock.
- Cut 4" x 5½" Summer Sunset cardstock panel and stamp sentiment with Harvest Gold ink.
- Stamp candy corn with Canyon Clay ink; stamp spider and web with Onyx Black ink.
- Draw line from web to spider.
- Stamp Zig Zag Background with Wilted Violet ink on white cardstock for mat and trim to 4⅛" " x 5½".
- Layer and adhere stamped image panel to mat and then to card.
- Apply Stick-It Double-Sided Adhesive to Plum Pudding cardstock and die-cut sentiment.
- Remove Stick-It backing and adhere die-cut sentiment above and to the right of the stamped sentiment so the latter is like a shadow.
- Adhere gems.
- Tie hemp into bow and adhere; place gem in bow's center.
P R I Z E S F R O M H E R O A R T S
In addition to seeing some great inspirational ideas, Hero Arts will be awarding the following prizes:
- One $25 shopping spree to the Hero Arts online shop (winner will be randomly-drawn from comments left on the participating Monday blogs and Hero Club Blog);
- One $25 shopping spree to the Hero Arts online shop (winner will be randomly-drawn from comments left on the participating Tuesday blogs and Hero Club Blog);
- One bonus prize of pre-selected product from the Hero Arts online shop (again, winner will be randomly-drawn from the Monday blog comments and Hero Club Blog); and
- One bonus prizes of pre-selected product from the Hero Arts online shop (again, winner will be randomly-drawn the Tuesday blog comments and Hero Club Blog).
Leave a comment at every stop each day to boost your chances of winning! (Please leave your comments by 11:59 p.m., PST, on Sunday, October 30, for a chance to win.)
(Also, word on the street is that some of the Hosti are offering prizes on their blogs, so there are even more goodies to win!)
NEXT HOP STOP FEATURES:
The tremendously and uber-talented Cathy Andronicou!
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!