Good morning, card makers!
Today's card features Jillibean Soup's Summer Red Raspberry Soup collection.
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: light grey; Summer Red Raspberry Soup patterned paper and Peapod Parts (Jillibean Soup); Accents: pearls (The Paper Studio); Dies: doily (Memory Box), Die-Namics Blueprint #15 (My Favorite Things); Adhesives: Scor-tape, foam dimensional tape; Tools: paper cutter, Scor-Pal, bone folder, corner rounder, die-cut machine
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25” x 5.5” base from cardstock and round bottom corners.
- Cut striped PP panel, round corners, and adhere to card.
- Die cut doily, trim approximately 40% and adhere to card.
- Adhere strip of butterfly PP across top of panel.
- Die cut PP ribbons and adhere to card.
- Adhere PeaPod Parts and gems.
- Adhere sentiment PeaPod part with foam dimensional tape.