Today's card features Jillibean Soup's Chit Chat Chowder collection.
S U P P L I E S
Cardstock: Enchanted Evening (PTI); Patterned Paper and Bite Size Bits: Chit Chat Chowder (Jillibean Soup); Pen: Paris Dusk (Memento); Accents: flowers (Prima); Dies: Tender Leaves (Memory Box); Tools: paper cutter, Scor-Pal, bone folder, die-cut machine
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make a 4.25” x 5.5” base from cardstock.
- Cut 4" x 5.5" panel of PP and adhere to card.
- Cut sentiment from Bite Size Bits and adhere to tag.
- Die-cut leaves and attach.
- Attach flowers and color centers with pen.
- Tie hemp into bow and attach.
- Attach tag with foam tape.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!