Good morning, Stamp Lovers, and welcome back!
Today's card is simple but has a certain snazzy zap with the help of some Copper Stickles!
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: cream, muted blue-green; Patterned Papers: 6" x 6" Christmas Carol (Graphic 45), Holy Berry Borscht (Jillibean Soup); Clear Stamp Sets: Holy Berry Borscht (Jillibean Soup/Hampton Art); Ink: Aqua Mist, Enchanted Evening (Papertrey Ink); Pen: Inkadinkadoo Copper; Stickles: Copper; Accents: wooden snowflakes, gems (Recollections); Twine: Hemptique; Tools: paper cutter, scoreboard, bone folder, corner rounder, scissors
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make card base for a 3.25” x 5” card and round bottom corners.
- Cut strip of snowflake PP and adhere to card front.
- Cut strip of grey music paper and adhere to card front.
- Stamp Let It Snow Tag on cream card stock in Aqua Mist ink, then in Enchanted Evening.
- Trim stamped image from paper, punch hole in top center, thread with hemp, and adhere to card.
- Color tops of snowflakes with copper marker and apply copper Stickles.
- Once Stickles are dry, adhere snowflakes and gems to card.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!
*This is an international card exchange - you send a handmade card to the person above you on the list, and you receive one from the person below you on the list. If that's not enough of a win-win, I also randomly draw a prize winner each month. I do a reveal of all the cards with links to the challenge participants' blogs or online photo galleries - which is a great way to increase exposure to your blog or photo gallery!. Please read the Rules and FAQ's if you want to play along. :~D
Total cards exchanged as of December 1, 2015: 1,905
Come join a fun and rewarding international card exchange! Send a handmade card to the person above you on the list, and get one from the person below you. In addition, you may be the randomly drawn winner of the sponsor's prize! All cards are showcased in a reveal post with links to their makers' blogs or online photo galleries. It's a win-win, so sign up now!