I haven't been here in six years. *gulp*
As I was tooling around in my posts que, I discovered a number of posts I suspect may never have been published. (Surely this cannot be correct, right?) But, just in case, they weren't. I'm publishing this one now because this is such a stinkin' cute pun'kin'!
Take THAT, Mr. Easter Bunny!
Here's what was in my draft that was to have been published 10/28/2012 (for heaven's sake!):
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make 4.25" x 5.5" card using Licorice; round corners.
- Cut Jack'o'Lantern cardstock panel (4" x 5.25") and round corners.
- Using VersaFine Black Onyx ink, stamp Halloween Collage (G1395) repeatedly on the J'o'L panel and adhere to card.
- Stamp Great Pumpkin with VersaFine Black Onyx ink on mango ginghampatterned paper; cut with Great Pumpkin die and color outer edge around pumpkin with black marker.
- Color pumpkin's stem with green and brown markers.
- Die cut Perkiy PumpkinFace
- Cut graveyard landscape to 5.5" width and stamp sentiment with embossing ink; sprinkle with embossing powder and heat.
- Adhere ghost to back of graveyard using thinnest dimensional foam, then attach to card front using thicker dimensional foam.
- Coat circle with embossing ink; sprinkle with embossing powder and heat (see tip below).
- Adhere moon to card.
- Adhere bats to card using dimensional foam.
- Adhere bling and clean up 'cuz you're finished!
T I P
Take a scrap piece of cardstock - about 4"-6" long and adhere your circle to the end of it. Now you can apply the embossing ink and powder and be able to hold your circle by its "handle" so you don't burn your fingers when you heat emboss it!
S U P P L I E S
All supplies are by Memory Box unless otherwise noted.
Cardstock: Licorice, white; Patterned Paper: Nightfall; Stamps: Gothic Halloween (B1886); Dies: Ghost Trio (98376), Graveyard Landscape (98375), Swooping Bats (98409), Nestabilities circles; Ink: Ranger Distress embossing ink; Other: Ranger Distress Ultrafine Silver Embossing Powder; gems, dimensional foam