Good afternoon, Paper Peeps!
The Naughty or Nice theme this month is Anything Goes, and it's not too late to join in the fun! You have until the 25th of July to link your card. Follow all the rules, and you just might find you've been selected the winner!
M Y C A R D:
S U P P L I E S
Card Stock: Black (PTI); Specialty paper: Yupo (Ranger); Stamps: The Big, The Bold and The Happy (Winnie & Walter), Butterfly Kisses (Skipping Stones Design); Inks: Jet Black Archival Ink, alcohol inks (Ranger); Other Media: 91% isopropyl alcohol; Adhesive: tape runner; Stencil: Tim Hotz Burlap (Stampers Anonymous), Medium Circles? (Simon Says Stamp); Tools: paper trimmer, Scor-Buddy, teflon bone folder, acrylic stamp block, felt ink applicator tool
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Make base from black cardstock.
- Apply drops of purple and red alcohol ink to felt ink applicator tool and dab on Yupo paper.
- Apply drops of alcohol to felt ink applicator tool and dab on Yupo paper.
- Stamp background stamp with Archival Ink.
- Lightly wipe inked image with a paper towel, removing ink.
- Randomly daub stencil with alcohol felt tool to remove alcohol ink.
- Stamp sentiment and butterflies with black ink.
- Trim Yupo to 4" x 5.25" and adhere to card.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!
*The CCC ("Card Chain Challenge") is an international card exchange - you send a handmade card to the person above you on the list, and you receive one from the person below you on the list. If that's not enough of a win-win, I also randomly draw a prize winner each month. I reveal all the cards with links to each maker's blog or online photo gallery - which is a great way to increase exposure to your blog or photo gallery!. Please read the Rules and FAQ's if you want to play along. 😊
Total cards exchanged as of July 1, 2016: 2,100
Come join a fun and rewarding international card exchange! Send a handmade card to the person above you on the list, and get one from the person below you. In addition, you may be the randomly drawn winner of the sponsor's prize! All cards are showcased in a reveal post with links to their makers' blogs or online photo galleries. It's a win-win, so sign up now!